In our previous COVID-19 related blog post, we shared the first steps we took to protect our employees making a concerted effort to fight the spread of the virus worldwide.
In this post, we are sharing resources to keep you safe – providing reliable and 24/7 access to information about products to our prospects and helping our customers’ existing machines continue to safely run as well.
1. Learn about our products and services – remotely – from your shelter in place:
- Familiarize yourselves with our portfolio of products – from stackers to reclaimers and circular stockyards – by downloading our product brochure
- See on our custom Google Map which of our 380+ machines are located closest to you and even download our full reference list
- Watch our machines in action thanks to our YouTube channel – learn more about the channel content in the related blog post
- Go through our performance and safety readiness list of recommendations for stackers, reclaimers and circular stockyards here
2. Keep your people safe
We love nothing more than meeting our customers and prospects face-to-face and bringing prospects to see machines rather than showing them Powerpoint presentation. While we wait patiently for travel restrictions to be lifted, here is how our customers and prospects can get the safest experience when interacting with AMECO Group.
Our people are there for you – safely working from home – and can be reached via email, phone or videoconference
- We highly encourage you to contact your sales and support contacts if you have any questions. They all have moved to remote work and continue to be available to answer your questions.
- Prior to the outbreak, AMECO Group had moved its communication platform to Office 365 and Microsoft Teams video conference platform, which is compatible with all major desktop and mobile platforms. You might see children or pets in the video but that’s the world we live in now!
Our digital touchpoints are here for our existing customers and new prospects interested in AMECO Group’s products and services:
- Website: dedicated contact form – the most efficient way for us to understand how we can help you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries, email@example.com for RFI/RFQ/Spare parts related questions.
- Social: You can also message us and follow our latest updates on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
3. Keep your machines safe thanks to our emergency spare parts kit
Like all of us, AMECO Group is learning in real-time how to keep our business running in light of current events.
What we do know is how to keep your stackers, reclaimers and circular stockyards safe – our knowledge is built upon 87 years of experience and feedback from 380+ machines currently in service around the world, some of them running smoothly for more 40 years.
Being safe starts by having a comprehensive emergency spare parts kit always available on-site. Do not wait for a problem to happen as business continuity is more important than ever in the current climate.
You can learn more about which 4 types of spare parts we recommend you need to have and the 3 reasons why sourcing them from AMECO Group are the safest way to create your emergency spare parts kits in our article about the 7 ways to improve performance of stackers and reclaimers, extend their lifetime and avoid downtimes
Our dedicated spare parts sales team is standing by ready to take your order and deliver the custom spare parts to your site.