AMECO Group is a company in full growth, we are continuously looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join our team.
What can AMECO Group offer you?
- A high-impact environment that is open to your creative and innovative ideas
- The chance to work with a team that is a great mix of dynamic and seasoned professionals in an international setting
- Opportunities for business travel, as AMECO’s equipment, is supplied to every corner of the world
You will find an overview of our current vacancies below.
Sales Engineer – 12 months Internship
We are looking for a great intern who loves a rewarding challenge to use her/his technical or mechanical engineering background and entrepreneurial spirit to make a contribution to the international development of an SME that is investing in design and manufacturing in Europe to serve the needs of growing economies around the world.
What you will do
You will report to our technical sales manager with your goal as a full-time member of the Sales team to contribute in the acceleration of AMECO Group’s International commercial development:
- Support the sales team to manage the flow of RFIs and assess their business potential for AMECO by doing research, refresh AMECO deal tracker and customer relationship tools. Collaborate with sales to make sure business and technical proposals move toward client approvals through prompt, friendly and effective communication over email and phone.
- Help grow business from existing customers through the identification of new opportunities by running analysis of customer and deal flow data
- collaborate on developing new competitive sales strategies using third-party research and newsletters to stay up to date on key market trends and the competition
- Create sales support material for the sales team using Office365 tools
- Provide technical support and guidance in discussions with partners, ensuring that technical competencies are complementary
- Support marketing by sharing customer feedback, amplifying AMECO organic and paid marketing efforts and collaborate on producing marketing material
What we are looking for
You do not need to bring all the points below if you can highlight how you will manage to acquire and use these skills with limited supervision:
- Strong bias for action to balance technical curiosity and agility to deliver work on time
- Clear thinker with excellent written, spoken communication and presentation skills
- Resilience and patience as it can take multiple years for projects to go from initial contact to contract signing.
- Genuine customer service mindset with an elevated level of empathy and strong listening skills that help build and grow relationships with colleagues and customers on other continents and time zones
- Fluency in technical English, written and verbal; Spanish and Portuguese preferred; French or German a plus
- Business-oriented joint with analytical rigor: you just don’t do the work you see the big picture, detect patterns, fact check them with data from Excel or from a CRM solution to share with confidence how to better improve the sales process
- Digital native in using modern communication and collaboration platforms (we use Office365)
Last but not least
- Job location: Binzen, Germany (30mn from Basel, Freiburg, and Mulhouse)
- We cannot sponsor visas
What is next
- Meet some of the team members in your Join Us video
- Send us a short email telling why you could be a good match for this role at firstname.lastname@example.org